West Virginia general practice lawyers
The law firm of Caldwell & Riffee maintains an upstanding reputation for legal effectiveness and personal service. This effectiveness is an acknowledgement of Joseph Caldwell’s and Charles Riffee’s complete and thorough understanding of the law, and their ability to apply their understanding to each case in order to secure the best possible results for clients. Their commitment to personal service fosters a comfortable environment in which clients share their stories, and creates a strong, professional attorney-client rapport which lasts decades for most people who retain our law firm.
Both lawyers have more than 35 years of experience and lecture frequently throughout West Virginia.
Contact our law firm
Located in the southeast side of Charleston, four blocks away from the 35th street interstate bridge, Caldwell & Riffee provides free parking around the back of the building. Our office is also accessible by bus. Call the firm at 304-925-2100 or contact us online to schedule a free initial phone consultation and get on the path to legal resolution.
- West Virginia, 1974
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Northern Districts of West Virginia, 1974
- University of Florida, J.D., 1974
- West Virginia University, B.A., cum laude, 1969
- Chapters 7
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 13
- West Virginia, 1975
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Northern Districts of West Virginia, 1975
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 1975
- West Virginia University College of Law, J.D., 1975
- University of Virginia, B.A., with distinction, 1972
- Former Law Clerk with West Virginia Supreme Court
- Former Municipal Judge
- Former Municipal Prosecutor
Serving Kanawha County, Roane County, Jackson County, Mason County, Putnam County, Lincoln County, Boone County, Raleigh County, Nicholas County & Clay County, the law firm of Caldwell & Riffee is a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.